Friday, October 14, 2016

Sunset overdrive

Well i decided to stay around for a bit and i got to install my gamertag on Greg's xbox one so i actually got to play my sunset overdrive! Man that game is so cool! My dude is a bearded indie punk lol i could see him as a huge rites of spring fan haha. The game is totally hilarious and breaks the 4th wall constantly. I mean you get a gun that shoots vinyl records!

Well its cool to spend more time with amber and aiden even if aiden can be a butt in the mornings. I still only have the clothes i came in with, my wallet, phone, and my keys haha but its all good i just put ambers profile on the xbox so she can make a character in sunset overdrive.

Also looking at the date on this post... Yesterday was our 12th anniversary of being a couple. I'm glad we got to spend it together! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment