Saturday, October 8, 2016

I need a band

I really need to get up with adrian some how and try to see if he wants to finally settle down and play some music again. I went over to his house a couple of years ago and we played halo and lamented at the break up of bobby peru and dressed for tragedy. I really wanna write some songs and play a few shows not full time just one every now and again... Really it was like that before, i mean we had busy lives back then, college, jobs, girls ect. So now that that's changed to dad lives, jobs, wives it really shouldn't be any different.

I mean i don't wanna live in the past i just don't want things to completely die we loved back then. There is no reason we have to go on life without playing music just because we are in our 30s now. But the big thing is I don't know how to get up with adrian. His number has changed and he doesn't use social media...maybe I'll just go up to his house on a sunday evening and say dude...its been too long we have to jam.

One more thing... Its already october. I wish i thought of this before now since the month is already seven days in. but since i added my old posts archive that i uploaded to word press (2004-2012 xanga, livejournal, blogger, wordpress) i saw posts from October 2008 that i did for a private-ish blog on blogger. Well i made 1 post a day as a picture for the whole month and looking back on it was awesome it really did tell an a detailed story of what we were going through then. I wanted to do it again but i missed my favorite month... Maybe I should do december.

Well the storm didn't come over us but we are definitely getting the edges of it. Its windy and rainy. The window got left open again and my records got wet again. I'm moving those records away from the window so if it accidentally gets left open they are safe lol

No comments:

Post a Comment