Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Back at work

Well most of the back roads I take to work are clear now, Smithfield is still terribly flooded around the river which with the creeks flowing into it and the lakes needing to release their dams it can get get bad... Well i finished bioshock and now I'm on bioshock 2, I'm glad i got this collection for us its a great franchise. Bioshock 2 is the weakest but its not a bad game. Some of its mechanics are great like duel wielding plasmids and guns and the research mechanics are great but the story is just kinda of basic compared to the ken levine fares, But its a fun game. It lacks a lot the dark humor of the first game and replaces it with a lot of heart tugs when it comes to the little sisters.

So I'm meeting greg halfway today to drop off amber, aiden and kat so they can watch the kids while her mom is in cali. So ill have the house to my self. I'll have a lot of time to play games and stuff but I'm gonna miss her so much.

Xanga forever

No comments:

Post a Comment