Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Mnts extended 2

Well i called the family i worked with to see how everything was and they asked if i was still in the mountains could i just stay till amber is leaves so they can have more time with family and so I can leave without having to come back Saturday so guess what? I'm still in hendersonville, well today is last day we leave tomorrow. I'm gonna call them again and see if u can work tomorrow night though to get some hours in. Well this give me more time with amber and aiden, being home alone would be boring even with all the time to game lol and got to game here! Since i haven't left yet i have been doing sunset overdrive side quests which has been a fun experience still I've put around 20 hours into it in the week I've been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment