Sunday, October 9, 2016

Post storm

Well the storm is over and we are all safe and all but the roads are flooded. Well most of them are around creeks and rivers and just about every road in johnston county has some sort of creek or river or swamp around it. So it takes like 45 yo 50 mins to get to my moms house.

Also a lot of the traffic lights were out and to my understanding you treat them like 4 way stoo i.e. everyone that approaches it stops...well people were flying through them like they were green lights seems like I'm the only person that knows driving rules around here. But anyway we never lost our lights, they did flicker but that was it. We did lose water for most of the day today but its back now.

All this time it did give me time to play bioshock which is one of my comfort food games (along with left 4 dead, the darkness and half life 2). That was fun and it does look pretty upscaled, i just beat it and now I'm gonna play bioshock 2 (which is a good game its just kinda discount version of the first game with out the humor, its kinda sadder if i remember) but i still have deus ex to play which is still a great experience. Aiden is at my mom's so have a wee bit if a break tonight. Gonna go to bed and rest now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment