Thursday, October 20, 2016

Mnts extended 3

Still in the mountains yet. I cant work today anyway because of personal reasons by of the person i serve so we are here 1 or 2 more nights. I may need to get more beer lol. The Oktoberfest (marzen) from highlands is excellence. I'll probably get that again. Well i finished everything quest and mission to do in sunset overdrive which insane that i was able to do that on a game that i don't have the system for haha. That was the main game i wanted for the  xbone and now I've finished it. All that's left is collecting all the amp supplies/collectable, getting all the amps, levelling all the guns to 5 and doing challenges aka grinding and farming. But red dead redemption 2 comes out next year and i want that for xbone so i can play with texaz outlaw, my good friend from the 360 days.

Hopefully this doesn't mess us up financially but I believe we will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment