Tuesday, June 26, 2018

One more day

Uh I typed a book and then it went away... I'll try again in a few... fingers are tired

Okay, one more day until we get internet, it's been harder than I thought.  It will be nice to get back to mass effect 2 and 3 with all the dlc since I need internet to verify the dlc even though it's installed but I launched the gsme after I bought and installed the dlc but after the internet was out. I also have some games in mind to get during the steam sale as well so that should be fun but after all the bills are paid

Well max and I went to see yob and bell witch last night with Netherlands which was very fun. I had my first sour beer which I liked alot. It was high wire goze out of Asheville. I downloaded an app called bands in town so I can keep better track of bands we want to see live so we can make our resolution to see more local shows most doom metal since it's so chill yet still heavy. We are too old to be moshing and stage diving... That's why I turned down the knocked loose and terror show even though u do wanna see converge again sometime. Next show we wanna see would be deafheaven with drab majesty and uniform... So shoegaze/black metal with dreamy new wave and noise rock. Hell yeah

But this weekend is the family lake trip so that should be good to get away for a bit and enjoy some lake water off the grid

No comments:

Post a Comment