Saturday, June 16, 2018

No net

Why do I keep having to make posts like this year after year that we had to push the internet bill back... I'd hope after 10 to 15 years of blogging that id be at a point if not having to sacrifice bills like internet and Xbox gold. I guess I do make alot more money now but I do have a car payment now and higher insurance and higher rent. I should be done paying off my car next year though since I've had it 5 years now and it's a 6 year loan and after that my insurance will go down so hopefully then we will have more disposable income. Well of course I'll have like 350 more a month so that should be amazing. I'll pay the internet bill next Wednesday so until then I'll have to reschedule my persona 4 streams and the Alan Wake stream with Aiden which sucks but we'll manage because we have plenty of dvds and blurays as well as single player games. In fact I've been replaying the mass effect trilogy so I'm covered

No comments:

Post a Comment