Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Identity

I'm not really sure what I want to do with the awakenedheathen blog. I'm starting to like this one how I'm using my old xanga handle and just kinda talking about nothing rather than trying to start a brand. I wanted my blog to be a hub for everything I did but the few peiple that watch my videos or follow me on Twitter never went to the blog rather than just find me on YouTube or whatever so what's the point really... so maybe I should archive those posts on my archive blog on WordPress and then just continue to do my pre internet nostalgia here. Not sure what I want to do. Because if I post here I don't really want to post there and nothing is read there anyway like I said and anything really related to my YouTube is so organized through playlists and live events. I probably should archive all posts prior to later 2016 but import the ones on there after I made this one here so if things are sorta repeated then that's why. Plus that would be cool since I did a pretty long post over there explaining my absence of blogging in 2017. Man I ramble about nothing... but that's how pre internet blogs are

No comments:

Post a Comment