Thursday, June 28, 2018

Back on the grid

Well the internet is back and that feels good. It has been so long since I've had to go without a utility for s couple of weeks I mean at least it was one that isn't a living necessity but still it made it hard on the kids and the games these days even single player games need internet to some extent to work properly. I haven't went back in me2 yet since I did do my steam sale game thing so I was trying some of those out, I tried endless space which is kinda a space opera colonization game which seems relaxing and fun. I got 2 360 era games I never finished that I rented way back when which is lost planet and vanquish (vanquish plays great on pc)

Today we are also getting our plumbing redone since after max and colleen were here on memorial day our toilets and drains have been acting up. We had the septic tank drained and the plumbing worked on and nothing worked so now they are completely redoing it so maybe now our toilets will flush properly!

Tonight is podcast night so finally I can do it on the pc instead of the phone and we have major Linux joining us. Should be a good time. I still need to do my p4g charity streams for June but I'm thinking I'll just do June and July in july... I mean we had alot of stuff going on since my last one...in the last episode i couldn't even have the mic on for coughing then was the funeral and then we didn't have internet... So June has been one busy clusterfuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment