Thursday, June 21, 2018

Injection

I think I should keep the blogs separate. And keep my brand up even if I change the brand name and look I still need to keep it going and focus on more life of life type posts here because I am sure once I dismantle a.h. I would miss having s brand outside of YouTube even if I keep the posts.

Not having internet still sucks but I get paid in less than a week so let's do this! Haha I just wanna play my mass effect 2 and 3 dlc but for now I'll just play borderlands on steam since steam doesn't have this online hand holding issues if I have bought and installed stuff. I could see if it's am online gsme but it's a strictly single player game that came out 9 years ago. But oh well.

I got to take my dad to get his injection today which I have had to for the past year now which sucks because I have to leave work early but maybe he'll buy me some vape juice haha

Xanga out

No comments:

Post a Comment