Thursday, July 1, 2021

father's day puke

Well father's day did not go the way I planned. First of all I came home on Saturday and Aiden goy home from his friends house and threw up all over the kitchen floor as I was getting things ready for our halo night. Before that It had already had a wrench threw in because he uninstalled halo master chief collection from the Xbox and his mom's PC. So he went to bed yo rest and I played the halo night with my friends without him hoping he would be better the next day (father's day proper) and he wasn't. That day Riley was sleepy most of the day. It was kinda nice the whole house was sleeping but I kinda wanted to spend time. 

Well Monday rolled around and I started to feel sluggish and amber as well so I went home early from work and then around bed time Riley started to puke and then while cleaning him up I really started to get nauseous so I went to lay down and I threw up until 10pm or so and took off work the next day rested, and threw up some more around noon. And I felt somewhat better on Wednesday but very weak so I just took it easy and spent time with Riley and he went to sleep on the couch while I was playing some mass effect on the Xbox. I went back to work Thursday and Friday but Riley was still heavy diarrhea so we took him you the doctor on Saturday and we were there all day. Then on Monday my mom took amber and Riley back to the hospital to have hin checked again and the did a stool sample and it turns out we all had norovirus. Fun times

Now it's Thursday again and I had my second shot and I'm a bit sluggish today but not too much that I need to leave from work. But on Saturday we are going to try our best to hang with Max and Colleen in Clayton for a fourth of July event with a foo fighters cover band lol.

Here is a playlist big the father's day game night


No comments:

Post a Comment