Friday, May 25, 2018

Podcast guests

Well mike and I did and episode of scarcasm last night that I almost forgot about haha. I started playing some va11-hal-a and Amber said "you getting ready to podcast? And I was like oh shit that's right it is a bit past 9 haha. So we got that going and Amber wanted to join in so she was a guest for the night and the convo for the episode turned into to sex talk LOL. It was a good time though it would be cool to have her on the podcast more often though.

Well the main reason I forgot is because they were at my dad's house for a bit after I got off work and I met them there and we hung out there for a bit. Aiden ate dinner there..oh and Aiden is 10 years old now! Crazy huh he had a birthday party at lacocina the Mexican restaurant and also we had visited hendersonville earlier in the month and he had a party there too with the kids as well as a couple of gaming tournaments for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment