Thursday, May 24, 2018

And a year passes

Well i always do this. Think I'm going to blog about personal stuff like how we used to via fangs then i completely forget about it. The biggest reason is that my laptop got stolen last year and this year I finally got me a new pc (that's 10 times better than my laptop) and the blogger app is pretty limited and likes to freeze up if uploading pics and stuff. I also got really into persona even more than before with since I finally finished p4g and getting persona 5. So I thought I'd talk a bit. Well sad news that grandma Langdon died yesterday So we got a funeral to plan and all. She was pretty sick so she won't have to live in that nursing home anymore. She died almost 6 years after pa Langdon died in 2012. Anber got pregnant with our new son Riley who was born November 13th of last year and that has been amazing. Also we moved into a new place which we love. We moved last year to a temporary house after the robbery that we lost our laptop Xbox one and other electronics. So now we are finally settled and have most of the things replaced so that's good. Stay good people. Xanga forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment